FAQ for patients and their caregivers
- Do you have a sizing guide? A) Yes, click here to access the sizing guide Oui. Téléchargez le guide des tailles ici
- How many come in a box? A) EdemaWear small comes as a pair and all other sizes (medium, large and X-large) are sold as a single packaged garment. EdemaWear is sold in eaches.
- Do you take a doctor’s prescription note to waive fees? A) A healthcare store or pharmacy should be able to assist you with that
- Is the product Latex free? A) Yes – It is not made with Natural Rubber Latex
- Is EdemaWear safe to use with arterial ulcers? A) You should seek the advice of your health care professional, who may conduct an ankle-brachial pressure index.
- Is EdemaWear safe to use in pregnancy? A) You should seek the advice of your health care professional, who may conduct an ankle-brachial pressure index.
- In what colours is EdemaWear available? A) Only white. A single coloured stripe on the stockinet helps designate the size.
- How do I wash EdemaWear? Hand or machine in cold water and hang to dry.
- Can EdemaWear be cut? Yes, it will not unravel.
- Can I wear socks with EdemaWear? Socks may be worn over the EdemaWear.
- Can I buy EdemaWear closed toe? A) We only sell open toe EdemaWear in Canada.
- Can I order EdemaWear for use in the USA from Quart Medical Inc? A) No. You should purchase EdemaWear from the manufacturer in the US, Compression Dynamics, LLC
- Do you sell compression stockings other than EdemaWear? A) Not at this time.
FAQ for health care professionals and providers
How much compression does EdemaWear provide? A) Compression is in the range 15-20mmHg for the regular EdemaWear; however, the compression is longitudinal rather than circumferential. The level of compression for EdemaWear LITE is in the range 5-10mmHg.